Saturday, October 3, 2009

I currently have work in two group shows in Chicago:
I have this print in "A Unique Marquee: Spudnik Press" at Heaven Gallery-
And this painting at "My Kind of Town" at Rotofugi-
The painting is available for sale at Rotofugi. The print, titled "A Stone's Throw" is a limited run of 50, each signed and numbered. Printed by Angee Lennard at Spudnik Press, it is a 2-color screen print available at Heaven Gallery, through Spudnik Press, or by contacting me.

Also, there are photos of the studio I share with Rachel Niffenegger featured in the new issue of Proximity Magazine.

I'm currently
building towards two upcoming shows, one October 16 in Chicago at Rotofugi (alongside Martin Ontiveros) and one October 17 at Giant Robot SF (with Grant Reynolds). I'll be at both! Here's the card for the GRSF show-
Also, today I drew for awhile with my friend Aaron Renier. He was working on a poster design, and I made some little drawings. I liked them. Here they are-

No comments:

Post a Comment